How to clean greasy kitchen cabinets – Most people are trying to maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen every day, ranging from sweeping the scattered leftovers to wipe the stove after use. However, cooking can still leave a pile of dirt and oil so that the process becomes more difficult to clean. like this discussion, we clean up the oil in the kitchen cabinets are made of wood. it is very difficult, but there are several ways to eliminate them. The following how to clean greasy kitchen cabinets.
1. Remove all the contents of your kitchen cupboards and drawers. Use a disinfectant spray and a microfiber cloth to wipe the inside of cabinets and drawers.
2. Wipe the outside of the cabinets and also shelves.
3. For kitchen cabinet doors, you can simply clean it with warm water mixed with detergent. If your kitchen doors are made of pure wood, you may need special cleaning.
4. The handle looks greasy kitchen cabinets can be removed to be soaked. The handle made of wood or metal should be polished with a special liquid for re gleam like new.
5. After all cleared away, spray the cleaner on the floor of the kitchen table and then wipe with a clean cloth.
Thus how to clean greasy kitchen cabinets.