Nothing makes you look more old your old kitchen appliances. You can paint it to look like the stainless steel giving white kitchen hutches an appearance more bright and modern.
- Move the white kitchen hutches to a place where you can paint it. Must be a well-ventilated area, especially if you use an aerosol product. If you are indoors, the room covered with cloth to protect it.
- Thoroughly clean the white kitchen hutches with a degreasing agent. Remove grease and other dirt ensure that the paint will adhere to the surface.
- It covers areas not want to paint using masking tape and remove the removable knobs.
- Sand the area to paint with sandpaper 400 grit followed by 600 grit to remove the existing paint. Wearing surface gently allow the paint to adhere.
- Vacuum and clean the surface with denatured alcohol to remove any residue left after sanding.
- Spray the area to be painted with two or three layers of self leveling epoxy, following the product instructions for drying times between them. There’s also painting for brushing, but not as easy to apply as a couple as aerosol product.
- Let the paint dry for several hours or by the time specified in the instructions. Remove the masking tape and replace the knobs you brought.