The design creates a touch of leopard bold in a room decorated with muted colors. The leopard room decor will give emphasis to a room that is decorated in vibrant and bold intended to create a wild and carefree atmosphere colors.
Instructions of paint a leopard room decor:
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Paint a Leopard Room Decor
- Cover the soil with a tarp, paint the open space in the center of the wall with a roller, then paint the outer edges of the wall with a brush. Wait until the wall paint to dry before the next step.
- Note that the bigger you paint stains; the spaces will be less need to cover the area you are painting. These points should be evenly distributed so that each place has about the same distance from each other and the other spaces, which should be with some other bank of the same size.
- Fill in the dots with a darker gold color. Use a smaller than you used to paint the wall of golden color, about half the size of other brush.
- Draw black dots with thick and irregular lines. The lines should be imperfect, thicker and thinner in others in different places.
- Let the paint a leopard room decor dry overnight.