Stones have long been used as a building material. Stone veneer panels it is a preferred material due to its durability and the actual fact that should be widely available practically in most places. Since the mid-twentieth century, technology has changed rapidly in construction, and the stones were left for use in special construction projects, such as a chimney or fireplace. The appearance that they provide remains attractive to many, however, install the stone veneer panels can leave your home with an appearance of the stone house.
12 Photos Gallery of: Installation of Natural Stone Veneer Panels
1. Wash the walls with a pressure washer and let it dry; remove dirt allows them to better set mortar.
2. Prepare a quantity of mortar, stirring it for at least 5 – 10 minutes. Use a mixture of two parts of washed sand to one part cement, and add enough to give consistency similar to mashed potatoes water.
3. Rub water on the walls with a masonry brush. Let the wet wall but not soggy as moisture prevents them from extracting moisture from the mortar, which can cause cracking your stone veneer panels.
4. Applying a layer of plaster of 1 cm thickness on top of the wall with a trowel.
5. Spend a wet cloth on the back of the first stone to make her wet.